my.Ρέθυμνο-Η Πόλη μου! forum   Ρέθυμνο - Blog

Επιστροφή   my.Ρέθυμνο-Η Πόλη μου! forum > Υγεία - Κοινωνία - Περιβάλλον > Περιβάλλον

Πληροφορία

Περιβάλλον Προστατέψτε με για να με έχετε!

Απάντηση στο θέμα

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων Τρόποι εμφάνισης
Παλιά 15-05-14, 09:54   #1
xikyo
Διδακτορικός
πάνω από 500πάνω από 250πάνω από 100

Εισαγωγές Blog: 2
xikyo is on a distinguished road
Προεπιλογή The Washington Capitals have re-signed center

The Washington Capitals have re-signed center Mathieu Perreault to a one-year contract. Eddie Lack Jersey . The 23-year-old played in 35 games for the Capitals last season, scoring seven goals and adding seven assists. The Drummondville, Quebec-native also recorded 11 goals and 24 assists in 34 regular-season games for the Hershey Bears of the AHL. In 56 career NHL games with Washington, Perreault has scored 11 goals and 12 assists, adding 26 penalty minutes. Perreault was originally drafted by the Capitals in the sixth round, 177th overall, of the 2006 NHL Entry Draft. Alexander Edler Jersey . -- Stephen Curry found other ways to contribute when his shooting skills let him down a bit. Trevor Linden Canucks Jersey . PAUL, Minn.LONDON, Ont. -- London Knights goaltender Anthony Stolarz has been suspended eight games for swinging his stick at the head of Windsor Spitfires forward Josh Ho-Sang, the Ontario Hockey League team announced Wednesday. Should two-time defending champion London wrap up its first round series on Thursday night, Stolarz could miss the entire second round of playoffs. In the first period of Londons incident-filled 10-2 victory in Game 3 on Tuesday night, Ho-Sang jabbed his stick at the goaltender after a play at the net. As the Spitfires star skated away, Stolarz took a one-handed swing with his stick and hit Ho-Sung on the back of the head. The Knights said the suspension was for a "stick infraction." Stolarz, a 2012 second round puck of the Philadelphia Flyers, was given a surprisingly lenient minor penalty for high-sticking. "I apologize for my actions on Tuesday night," Stolarz said Wednesday in a statement. "Its an unfortunate situation and in no way did I intend to injure my opponent, Joshua Ho-Sang. Ryan Kesler Authentic Jersey. " Stolarz was not the only goalie to cause a stir. After allowing eight goals, Windsors Dalen Kuchmey skated off the ice during a TV time out with 5:34 left in the second period and didnt return. Later, coach Bob Boughner said Kuchmey "quit on his team and quit on his teammates." Boughner said he left Kuchmey in the game because regular starter Alex Fotinos was sick and would only act as backup. Fotinos then went into the game and allowed Londons final two goals. The Windsor Star reported that Kuchmey apologized to his teammates but did not intend to return to the team. He said he was embarrassed in front of the fans by being left in for so many goals. He had indicated after the sixth goal that he wanted to come out of the game. Kuchmey tweeted that "nobody knows what happens behind the scenes." ' ' '
Επιστροφή  my.Ρέθυμνο-Η Πόλη μου! forum > Υγεία - Κοινωνία - Περιβάλλον > Περιβάλλον
Ανανέωση της σελίδας The Washington Capitals have re-signed center